Friday, 17 May 2013
I haven't posted anything in weeks but there's quite a lot of work to show for it. As i'm coming to the end of the project now it was mostly adding small props and fixing issues that were already there rather than adding anything in particular. The harbour has been worked on to a degree and is to a level that's acceptable for a background image and playable area for degree show. I've added colour to the ship and tried to make some more focal points and dynamic areas. I've added in some ambient sounds and re worked a lot of the lighting. There's still things that need to be complete such as the figure head and i wanted to make some vegetation to surround the harbour. I think during this time I've hit the limit of what i want to achieve from this project and I've struggled to motivate myself which is why I've created another environment to give myself a break.