Tuesday 9 April 2013

FMP 17

PROGRAZES!

I talked to Bart who works at Crytek now, and seeing as i'm looking at applying i asked for some feedback and critique. It really helped me understand what i wanted to achieve and that my level needed to tell more of a story. This being the case I've decided to have it in the midst of repair and i'm looking to make the ship and harbour more interesting and have more character. I haven't had a lot of time to work on the project just a few hours here and there around work. Never the less I've managed to make cannon damage and sails, as well as a few small assets to populate the level. I used an environment probe to darken the interior more however i'm a little concerned about the amount of orange saturation its currently got.










No comments:

Post a Comment